Kingsway community spotlight
Kingsway is pleased to offer complimentary common area space to non-profit groups. To accommodate as many different groups as possible, fundraising, awareness and information displays may be showcased for a maximum of one week per year (subject to availability).
Kingsway Space for Community Groups
- Groups must have a registered, government-issued non-profit number
- All funds collected must be for the benefit of the registered organization
- A written application must be submitted two weeks prior to the date(s) requested.
- A temporary lease for common space will be drawn, and details will be executed as soon as the application is approved.
- Upon approval of your application, we will require Insurance Certificate for Liability Coverage. Insurance policy must have exclusive limits of not less than $5 million unless otherwise outlined in your lease agreement.
Click Here to view the
Community Space FAQ
Complete the Community Application Form.
For more information or to book your space, complete and submit the online form or fax it to Abegail Sun at 780.477.0679.